House Rules &
everything you need to know before Check-in
Check-IN & Out
Check In: 14.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 pm
If you arrive after 18.00 please give prior notice. If you arrive late at night our nightguard will bring you to your room. If you arrive before check-in time you can leave your backpack & enjoy all the Hostel facilities until your room will be ready.
WiFi & Network
The phone Network in Goa is weak. The best network provider in Anjuna is Vodafone. Best way to stay connected is via Internet. We provide free WiFi for all Hostel guests, Internet Speed 20 - 30 Mbps across the property.
Safety & Hygiene
Bar & Restaurant
Enjoy comfort food, cold drinks & good music here and meet people from all around the world. Please be respectful; do NOT bring any outside drinks inside the premises. We offer free drinking water/water filter for all hostel guests.
Night Security, CCTV Cameras in public areas, Private Lockers. Sanitising Stations, Laundry service, Daily property cleaning & sanitising of common areas.
Cats & dogs are part of the Funky Monkey Family. But don't worry - animals are not allowed inside the rooms, dorms or kitchen area. As much as we love animals, we kindly ask you NOT to bring your own pets to the hostel.
Free parking for two-wheelers only. We encourage you to discover Goa “the original way”; by bike, walking, dancing & hopping:) If possible, please do not bring more cars to Goa - our local roads & wildlife are suffering from increased car traffic. (If necessary, you will find paid parking facilities close by)
We are NOT a party hostel (no loud music after 23.00 during workdays). But if you want to Party, Curlie’s & Shiva Valley are just down the beach. Other party & EDM venues (like Hilltop) are a few minutes by bike. During Season you can find live music, jam sessions and Night Markets all around. Once you’re tired from all the dancing you can come back to Funky Monkey and recharge your energies.
Attitude & Behavior
You reap what you sow. Our hostel is a place with a welcoming, warm and peaceful atmosphere. We do not tolerate disrespectful / rude behaviour towards our staff or other guests. Any person found disrespecting staff members, other guests, neighbours or behaving in an inappropriate manner will be asked to leave the property.
1. International travellers require a valid passport & Visa to Check-In.
2. Indian travellers require any government approved ID for Check-In.
3. Minimum age for guests: 18 years
4. Maximum Number of guests within a booking: 4
5. Your bed stays reserved till 18:00, arrival after 18:00 without prior notice will result in cancellation of your reservation.
6. Due to high demand in High-Season (December) we charge the full amount of your reservation as a deposit. Failure to pay this deposit within 5 days results in cancellation. After you made your reservation we will reach out to you with further information.
7. The consuming / advertising/selling of outside alcohol/drugs is strictly forbidden. Do NOT bring any outside drinks to the premises.
8. NO smoking inside the rooms (use outside areas)
9. Remove your shoes before entering the dorm/ room.
10. Guests are responsible for their personal belongings (use lockers!)
11. Be RESPECTFUL towards other guests, staff & the local community.
12. We reserve the right to admission.